Yorktel VideoCloud: Cloud-based Video Conferencing Services
A representative will reach out shortly
Meet today’s video conferencing challenges:
- Support demand spikes, while remaining within IT budget guidelines
- Update to existing applications and integrate new applications
- Support video conferencing infrastructure for global operations
- Interoperability between rooms, devices, systems and more.
- A better room-based experience
- Integrates well with existing environments
- Connect directly to a private MPLS network for added security and full QoS operation
- Carrier network agnostic
- Supported by a World-Class VNOC and Service Desk managing 16,000+ endpoints in 84 countries
Enterprise-Class Video Conferencing-as-a-Service
The Yorktel VideoCloud is a comprehensive cloud-based video conferencing service that enables businesses to leverage Yorktel’s global hosted video infrastructure in lieu of purchasing costly infrastructure or to augment existing internal capabilities.
Eliminates expensive capital expenditures (CAPEX) for video conferencing infrastructure with a single monthly cost (OPEX) per room or per user.
Global, Reliable, Scalable
Incorporates best-in-class network and video bridging infrastructure from leading manufacturers, located in secure data centers in North America, Europe and Asia. Supporting customers in 84 Countries.
Enables multiple levels of connectivity ranging from standard H.323/SIP video conferencing rooms, desktop and mobile conferencing clients to Lync Federation and telepresence systems interoperability.
Whether an open network or a secure one, managed or self-service, our solutions, professional expertise and global infrastructure ensure you get the big picture.
Speak to a Yorktel Representative today at 800.982.9675